Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

Never Never: Part Two | Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

This is the continuation of Never Never: Part One. See the review here


“I'd rather love you at the bottom than despise you at the top.”

Genre: Young Adult Romance. 
Number of Pages: 158.
Perspective: First Alternating. 
Location: New Orleans.

Never Never is the story of a couple that keeps simultaneously losing their memory. They have to solve the mystery of what happened before they lose their memories again. 

I really enjoyed Part One, but this was rather anti-climatic. I have to reiterate my frustration with this book. They took apart a normal sized novel and released it in three parts over the course of a year. I like to finish one book at a time, and I hate series. So reading this was torture. I realize it was an issue with their contracts, but it is still extremely frustrating as a reader. There’s no resolution at the end of each of the parts (except the third part, I am hoping). 

Because it is so short and the way that it is written, it is a pretty quick read. You can probably finish it off in one evening. I more so just wanted to power through this book so I can get to the final part. Not a lot happened in this part. We learned a few more clues to the mystery, but I did not feel satisfied with the new information. AND another cliffhanger to make you HAVE to buy the next book to have any idea what is going on. 

I would still recommend this book because obviously if you are reading it, you have already read Part One and are probably invested in the story. If you are interested in buying the book, you can buy it here. After you have read it, leave a comment and let me know what you think! 

“Until then, never lose hope. Never stop loving me. Never forget.”

 3/5 Stars


Check out my reviews of Colleen Hoover’s other books!